- High interest rates
- No minimum balance
- Unlimited transfers using Internet and Phone Banking*
- No fees – lets your money grow faster
- BPAY® is available
- Interest is calculated daily and paid quarterly
- Access to online statements through Internet Banking
Our Online Savings account can only be opened by customers of MyState:
- In individual personal names (no company or trading names); or
- As joint accounts with no more than two named parties (not trust accounts), whereby either party may operate the account singularly.
- If you are not a customer of MyState and would like to take advantage of the high interest rates and flexibility of our Online Savings Account, call us on 138 001 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday to find out how you can join.
If you are a customer and meet the above criteria, to proceed with this application you will need:
- Your Tax File Number (unless you agree to withholding tax being deducted from this account or have previously provided an exemption).
*Please note: The online savings account, for security purposes, is by default set up with a $5,000 daily limit for transfers.